Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanks!


Thanksgiving is upon us once again, a time for gluttony and over indulgence.  I, like many people, am thankful for my family an my faith. I know we all need to put things into perspective sometimes and this is just a thought about the important things in life. Because you are reading this blog, I can make several assumptions, I know you have access to a computer, consider that a blessing. There are many who don’t. You also have breath and either sight or hearing to perceive these words. Count all your blessing for each one allows you to be you. Every day above ground is a great day because if you don’t like your situation, you have a chance to change it.
I am also thankful for a crowd of great cars on the market. The new Lexus gsF 350 seems to be a great car and worth the long wait Lexus has put us through. Check it out:


Lexus GSF 350 Sport
I had the chance to go to the car show locally this weekend and it was great. Our local exotic car dealership, Foreign Cars Italia, had a very nice display of vehicles. The had a 458 Italia on the floor, along with a Maserati and an Aston Martin. These cars were works of art, simply great and the gentleman who represented FCI was good to talk to and generally knowledgeable.

http://www.foreigncarsitalia.com/

I did have a friend engage him with a question of decibel level in the cockpit of a 458. His reply was insufficient. FYI. I don’t know would have been sufficient, also the correct answer. No Smoking Please. (don’t blow smoke, dig it?)
All the car manufacturers had good offerings, some more than others, but that’s for another day. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment